Friday, August 6, 2010

Zero to Hero in 30 days? Day 6 Rust never sleeps

It's been a long week,juggling work,insane weather and a crazy self-imposed deadline on a truck that is worse than I thought. Everything was going fine until I pulled off the side trim,Underneath was several nasty rust holes. Then my welder started working like poo,It turned out the 10 pound spool of wire I bought was too heavy for my welder,so I had to run to the welding store and get a two pound spool which worked much better.I ordered a new right front fender and rocker panels for both sides,They are supposed to be here wednesday,So I want to have the box in primer before the parts get here. I only have two more patch panels to weld on the box before I'm done. So I guess I'm on schedule.....as long as I don't find anymore rust.

No comments:

Post a Comment